Integrated Media Specialist
imediagroup Integrated Media Specialist: Overall media knowledge of print, broadcast, out-of-home, with particular expertise in digital media. Excellent attention to details, great organizational skills required.
This role includes the ability to multi-task in a team environment. The ability to perform media planning, negotiating, buying, execution and overall campaign analysis. We are looking for an individual who is solutions oriented and can deliver plans on a time and within budget.
- Recommends channels, placements, targeting, KPI’s, and budgets
- Able to recommend, implement and manage digital initiatives that can deliver ROI
- Has experience handling e-commerce initiatives by using paid digital media to drive conversions, video completions, engagement, CTR or other KPI’s
- Collaborates with other team members in account service, planning, research, finance
- Develops buying and negotiating strategies for maximizing media dollars
- Explores and evaluates new opportunities in the digital area
- Works closely with management and media team throughout entire program to maintain performance and resolve any performance issues
- Setups tracking for campaigns, including SEM (search engine campaign expertise)
- Technology savvy, knowledge of 3rd party tags and all aspects of campaign reporting and technology platforms
- Uses campaign data to optimize ad performance
- Works with exchanges to buy media programmatically
- Ability to quantify media savings across entire proposal/ planning/buying process and billing reconciliations
- Meeting deadlines, working within internal trafficking systems
Job Requirements, Skills/Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years in digital advertising/media planning & buying
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and database programs – including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative skillset a necessity
- Experience with online research tools
- Experience buying media through exchanges and using ad servers as well as publisher direct sites.
- Familiarity with offline media concepts / traditional media planning/buying
- Strong understanding and experience working with Google Analytics, tag management software and other attribution related tools a must
- Demonstrates strong attention to details and accuracy • Excellent organizational skills required.
- Overall media knowledge of print, broadcast and digital media with excellent integrated media skills
- Strong work ethic and communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within team environment
- Positively participates in team environment with poise
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs of /customers/sales/management